Hundred Dollar Bill on the Street

My MBA professor once told me, according to the economist, there is NO way there will be any hundred dollar bill on the street. If there is, it should already been picked up.

For sometime, I have, naively, belive that the market is already efficient enough in this high competitive global market. The only thing left is brand power and control of resources.

I am definitely wrong. Laterly, I was in Seattle, trying to get a car. What a shock, California pricing is much much cheaper, even after paying the double tax in CA and WA. I was shocked. This should never have happened. I am aware of the price discrimination, but we are talking about freaking the same car! And it does NOT take someone or someone else too much trouble to drive it to seattle..

I guess the reason the dollar bill is not picked up yet is:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LAZY!

No comments: